Listen to Patrik Berglund, Xeneta’s CEO & Co-Founder and Michael Braun, our VP of Customer Solutions, in this October webinar, as they discuss the current state of the ocean and air freight market.
In October 2021, the global XSI ® increased by an additional 2.2%, leaving the indices 93.1% up YoY.
In this ‘State of the Market’ webinar, our hosts talk about the emerging trends based on the series of black swan events so far and rates collected for 2022.
With the global supply chain under immense pressure, big shippers discuss unprecedented 10-year frame agreements with a hefty price increase to secure long-term profitability.
But will shipping lines honor them when the market shifts?
This and many such topics were addressed during this 45 -minute webinar, including key industry insights from Xeneta Summit 2021.
Watch the webinar now to:
- Get actionable insights to navigate future market fluctuations successfully
- Predict the future of multi-year contract
- Understand how a strong seller’s market is transforming current RFQ processes
- Learn how large-volume shippers are in a beneficial negotiation position
- Know about the spread of premium surcharges
- Analyze trends from the 2022 rates
Change The Way You Procure Ocean Freight!