Know your position in the market post-Lunar New Year
With the "Year of the Tiger" in full swing, we are looking at which trends and disruptions in the market will affect freight rates in 2022.
Join us LIVE on Tuesday, February 22 for an in-depth look at the State of the Ocean Freight Market – presented by industry experts Peter Sand, Chief Analyst at Xeneta, and Emily Stausbøll, Market Analyst at Xeneta. You’ll gain a better understanding of your current position in the market as well as how you can be more strategic and competitive in your procurement.
“It's time for stock-taking on this much-debated February and knowing your exact position in this post-Lunar New Year/Olympics Winter games container shipping market” said Peter Sand, Chief Analyst at Xeneta.
- With slow resolutions into the hinterland logjam in the states and equipment shortages everywhere, how will capacity be impacted in the coming months?
- Despite the dip in long-term contracted ocean freight rates by 3.6% in January, rates stand 98.1% up year-on-year, demonstrating the commanding position carriers continue to occupy in shipping negotiations. As the logistics chain remains stressed, what can shippers expect in the coming weeks?
- How has Beijing's lockdown strategy affected global container movements and port operations?
- Market disruptions caused by USWA labor negotiations
- Rate analysis on major corridors
- Live Q&A
Sign Up Now to Change the Way You Procure Ocean Freight!
If you can't attend the live, don't worry. Simply sign up, and we’ll send you the recording after the webinar is completed. Please send us any questions you would like to see answered by our experts at email@example.com