What to Expect When Becoming a Xeneta Customer
You will get the most from your technology investment with a dedicated partner that will work with you throughout the whole lifecycle.
The first four weeks with us are designed with one thing in mind: to get you started quickly and set you up to meet your goals. You'll then have access to ongoing guidance and support from a team of industry experts.
This is a sample plan to help you understand what you can expect from your onboarding process. Typically, our customers complete onboarding within 4 weeks -- some do it even faster -- and we focus on identifying primary use cases and goals.
We begin with a kick-off to generate joint understandings of onboarding goals and expectations.
• Define goals & expectations
• Xeneta Support & resources known
• Determine when freight rates will be received
The second phase is all about the data. This provides you with valuable first insights into your freight rates (and in just 3 weeks!).
• Freight rates imported
• Platform training session completed
• Walkthrough outstanding questions
After reviewing again onboarding goals, Success KPIs and targets for the upcoming weeks and months are agreed upon.
• Confirm all users have logged in
• Provide and review homework material
• Agreed success KPIs, mid-term goals/roadmap, and mode of interaction
When you complete your onboarding, you’ll be confident using the platform to reach your goals.
• Monitor, Analyze, Budget & Tender use cases
• Market Trends
• Best practices & feedback
With a customer portfolio with tens of billions of dollars of freight buying power between us, the Xeneta Customer Success team knows "a little" about making logistics operations more efficient, more effective, and less expensive.
Discover how you and your company can also modernize and radically improve your freight
procurement process and decision making.