Chief Revenue Officer & Co-Founder, riskmethods
Heiko Schwarz, Chief Revenue Officer & Co-Founder at riskmethods shares his perspective on what's key to crisis recovery and long-term supply chain resilience.
* What trends and insights do you see in your risk intelligence data?
* What will be the main challenges in the economic-recovery phase and long term?
* How to manage and mitigate risk during crisis recovery?
* What is the key to creating reliable supply networks and supply chain continuity?
* Why now is the right time for digitization and data-driven analytics?
Heiko Schwarz, Chief Revenue Officer & Co-Founder at riskmethods
Patrik Berglund, CEO & Co-Founder, Xeneta
With the current state of the world, we're all scrambling for information to help us better understand what's happening in the transportation market and how this will affect our day jobs. With so much information bombarding us from the media, we need to filter it and decipher it.
What's it really saying? What does it mean?
We're hosting a series of webinars with various members of our management team and Xeneta experts together with various industry experts to shed light on the current state of the transportation market and global supply chains.
New webinars post approximately every week. Be on the lookout for the latest episode below.