Xeneta is one of the most promising tech companies coming out of the Nordics the past years. In 2016, we were named Nordic Startup of the Year – Norway.
We are changing the business of the $200B container-shipping industry, the main artery of global trade, and have since the launch in 2012 grown to become the world's leading information platform for ocean freight intelligence. With our international background from logistics, technology and business we have managed to develop a solution for the challenges traditionally related to trade in the containerized shipping industry.
What we are looking for
With an adoption of inbound sales strategies and techniques, we would like to start nurturing qualified sales leads from the moment they show up on our website to the moment they call themselves our customer.
To support this, we are looking for an Inbound Sales and Marketing Representative to join our team. You will be responsible for focusing on individual buyers and their personal needs, points of pain, frustrations and goals. As an inbound representative, it is essential that you prioritize the buyer's needs and that you support the delivery of a solutions-oriented sale.
Working very closely with the Marketing team and a myriad of inbound prospect behavioral statistics, buyer journey information and content assets you will focus on puzzling out the buyer's actions in the Inbound Sales and Marketing process. The smart inbound sales person will be able to craft a sales and marketing approach personalized to the buyer's interests.
- Move the prospect from the middle of the funnel to the bottom of the funnel via various nurturing techniques
- Action-based automation workflows with content geared to their stage of the sales cycle
- Perfect-timing “warm” calling based on prospect intelligence
- Engage, nurture and convert leads to qualified leads where Account Executives can come in for the close and continue the rest of the sales process
- Monitoring their activity (email opens, clicks, downloads, page views, etc.)
- Contacting them via email (personalized and/or automated)
- Contacting them via phone
- Speak needs and challenges and form a connection with the prospect with an analytical approach based on all their behavior via our channels as well as other intelligence you can gather
- Know when a lead is ripe to be jumped on. It is your job to massage the lead to be sales ready.
- You understand buyer journeys and personas and how they fit into solutions sales.
Who are you
- You are self-motivated and versatile ... and gets stuff done
- Not afraid to try new things
- Super attention to details, data, processes and metrics
- Desire to improve processes
- Can work independently but also together with an outbound sales team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years experience in sales & marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency or some idea of marketing automation systems like Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua etc. and integrating those systems with other technologies such as CRM. Not required, but a strong plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator, especially native to fluent English writer.
What we offer
- Work with the most innovative product in the industry
- A young, motivated team with international backgrounds from technology, business and global trade
- A great working environment.
- Competitive benefits (Salary, vacation, Flexible working hours etc.).
- An opportunity to be a part of building a global company that transforms an industry.
Tell us about you and why you are the perfect fit for this position. Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.