We are now extending our product offering launching the very first regulated shipping index and looking for a Product Manager to lead this new product launch. We aren’t looking for just any Product Manager. We are looking for a Product Manager who has the passion, forward-thinking, financial and analytical traits that will help us further build and execute upon our index product vision. This role will also product manage our internal data ingestion tools to build and execute on our data quality continuous improvement programme.
You will own the product vision and roadmap from ideation through delivery to market launch. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate solid product management skills while building strong relationships with our legal, data, technology, sales, customer success, and marketing teams, as well as with external regulatory and sales partners.
- You will create and socialize the product roadmap across the business, engaging and getting buy-in from all internal stakeholders.
- You will define the Go-To-Market strategy and execute on this, ensuring regulatory approvals, internal alignment and readiness for launch.
- You will define the positioning and target markets and develop pricing.
- You will be obsessive about data. Seeking out and collating user, customer, market, competitor analysis and other business metrics.
- You will manage and prioritise the product backlog effectively, writing user stories and collaborating with our data science and rate management teams to define requirements and provide clarity to the development team enabling an efficient and effective development process.
- You will monitor and measure launched products and tools, and feed learnings back into the product strategy and development process.
Who you are