Location: Oslo or Hamburg (we will also consider remote in Norway or Germany for the right candidate)
At Xeneta, we are a group of diverse individuals working together to transform the global shipping and supply chain industry. We have a positive and supportive culture built by people from more than 40 different nationalities. We stick together, we respect each other; we are one. We love to learn and get better every single day, and have fun doing so. Xeneta is headquartered in Oslo, and we have been continuing our growth with offices in Germany and the US.
Through our SaaS platform, we focus on bringing transparency to the container shipping and airfreight market and strive towards becoming the global reference point for ocean and air freight pricing. We have amazing customers including big brands like Unilever, Electrolux, Continental, Puma, Nestlé, and ThyssenKrupp.
We are proud of our achievements and were named one of the hottest tech scale-ups in Norway by TheNextWeb in 2019, Gartner Cool Vendor' in 2018 and Norway's 'Startup of the Year' in 2016.
What you will be doing
We’re hiring a Customer Success Operations Manager whose mission will be to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team. You will report into the Director of Customer Success and will be their trusted partner in defining customer success objectives, strategy, and tactics, and in implementing processes that scale.
The ideal candidate is interested in all aspects of CS Ops, and ongoing support for CS systems, reporting/analytics, project management, and internal process development. This role is essential to scale our team in the most efficient and effective way possible through stellar communication, domain expertise, software knowledge, and the passion to continue to build our business!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing, administering, and rolling out tools for the Customer Success teams. You will also take ownership of the full Customer Success/Experience tool-stack, including systems, applications, and platforms relevant for the teams to successfully complete their strategic goals.
- In collaboration with our Data Science team, conducting data analysis to gather insights required to make informed business decisions, and also creating reports to track team performance together with the leads of the Customer Success teams.
- Defining, documenting, and implementing key processes across Xeneta’s customer lifecycle.
- Leading projects on changes in the platforms and systems used to define workflow and thereby help optimize processes to increase engagement, adoption, onboarding, renewal, etc.
- You have previous experience with Customer Success in Saas companies and are familiar with CS metrics
- You are familiar with and able to manage CRM software (preferably Salesforce, Gainsight) and support platforms
- You understand and can optimize the team’s processes on a macro level from the entire customer lifecycle
- You are able to lead changes by educating/training the CS team
- Sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working in logistics, transportation or supply chain.
- Experience with multi-cultural teams in various timezones
What we offer
- A great work environment with highly motivated people.
- You will enjoy our generous vacation plan: 5-10 extra paid days off around public holidays throughout the year, in addition to 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- We value work-life balance, and we want to make sure you can spend quality time with your family or enjoy your hobbies when your work-day is over.
- You can join our regular team-building activities, both locally, globally and/or virtually.
- An opportunity to be a part of building and growing a global company that is transforming the shipping and logistics industries.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Impact: We’re category leaders digitalizing the way ocean and air freight is procured bringing on-demand actionable data to all industry stakeholders. We’re moving fast.
- Our Technology: Deep data analytics and integrations coupled with a scalable, sleek and beautiful user interface.
- Our Customers: Big companies like Nestle, Electrolux, ABB, John Deere, Unilever, Puma and many others.
- Our Team: Shipping, consulting and tech all-stars on our roster
- Our Values: We are one. Variety and fairness. Transparency builds trust. Modernization through data.
Xeneta is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply and we will be in touch!