Air Date: April 6, 2016 | Length: 32 minutes including Q&A
What’s in the on-demand webinar?
Join us as we take a bird’s eye view at the Q1 2016 shipping rates in the Xeneta platform for the main global routes.
In this webinar you will get high-level information you can use to know where your rates stand and how they have performed compared to the market.
- Q1 2016 historical ocean freight rate data for short and long-term contracts for 40' containers.See how the market prices have moved from Jan 1 - March 31, 2016
- Market average, low and high ocean freight rates for the most popular trade lanes
- Far East Asia - Europe
- Far East Asia - North America
- A glance at next quarter's long-term rates already in the Xeneta platform.
- A high-level analysis from a Xeneta customer on how they have used the Xeneta data to obtain favorable and competitive price rates from their supplier.
- Xeneta's outlook for 2016 and the industry